Hook or loop tape with a self-adhesive PVC-based backing that provides an adhesive strength of up to 3.8 kg/cm.
The adhesive layer can only be activated by means of Ultrasound, heat, solvent or MEK.
For high frequency welding you need special equipment!
Characteristics for HF adhesives
– Extreme adhesive strength
– Can be used on surfaces containing plasticizers (eg soft PVC)
– Wide temperature range -20°C – 120°C
– High moisture and UV resistance
– Clean the surface from dirt, dust and grease
– Use one of the described application methods
– The product is ready for use after 1 hour, but preferably let the adhesive layer harden for 72 hours for the best possible adhesive strength
A wide range of applications for creating resealable connections in situations where the surface contains plasticizers and/or is exposed to UV and moisture.
Most used opposites:
Colors & Widths
HF is available in white and black and in widths 16, 20, 25, 30, 38, 50 and 100mm. Available from 1 bulk pack. Contact us to discuss the possibilities
HF is available:
– Per 25 mtr roll in bulk packaging
Please note, you need 2 products to make a correct connection
You need special equipment! Always test yourself whether the adhesive strength meets your requirements; test material is available on request